Natural Waxes Soyaluna Container Wax is a luxury wax, crafted by candle makers for candle makers.
Soya Luna wax has been developed over year’s by expert candle makers and designed specifically with the home candle maker in mind. It is a highly refined blended wax, of predominantly soy wax and some mineral wax to ensure that perfect results every time. It comes in a white pellet form, making it easy to melt in a double boiler or Bain Marie.
The scent of a candle is just as important as its light. Soyaluna has been formulated as a finished wax blend and is suitable for the addition of fragrances and dyes designed for the same usage and are oil soluble.
The wax offers a great hot and cold scent throw, allowing your chosen fragrance to naturally fill the room. Soyaluna wax suffers less with sweating in temperatures of up to 35 degrees, compared to other waxes which can sometimes show sweating on the surface of the candle. There’s no need for further blending or to add any other additives except dyes or UV if you choose to. Its white appearance means that there is no need for additional white dyes unless affected by dark heavy fragrances. All our fragrances and dyes can easily be combined with our waxes to create a seamless blend of vibrant colours.
It is advisable not to heat the wax above 90°c or heating for extended periods of time to avoid discolouration/ damage of the wax. Waxes should be stored in a cool, dry locations away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Containers should be suitable for the usage and heat resistant.
We recommend a fragrance load of 6-8%, however this wax can take up to 10%.
Ensure containers are clean and free from contaminants. Containers should be at least room temperature to avoid jump lines on pouring. Pre heating containers to 35°c throughout will improve adhesion and help avoid frosting. Try heating the glass before inserting the wick to avoid affecting the wick coating.
Our recommmended wicks suited for Soyaluna wax are our Eco Wedo range and our Wooden Wick range.
We recommend pouring jar candles at 65°c and slowly cooling the candles at room temperature. Avoid cold surfaces and drafts when candle is setting.
Soyaluna Container Wax is biodegradable and vegan friendly. No animal products are used in the manufacturing of this wax and no testing on animals has been carried out during the manufacturing process.
- #Easy to use Soy Wax Blend ….heat, mix, pour
- Pellet form for easy measuring and usage.
- Out of the box, ready to go – No need for further blending or to add any other additives excepts dyes or UV if you choose to.
- No overpowering wax smell that will interfere with your amazing fragrance scents
- Recommended fragrance load: 6-8% but can take up to 10%.
- Melt Point – 42-48c
- Pour Temp- 65-75c
- Excellent hot and cold throw
- Zero to low frosting
- Pure White appearance – no need for additional white dyes unless effected by dark heavy fragrances.
- Excellent Adhesion with smooth clean tops.
- Clean burn when using the right sized wicks.
- Low mushrooming when using the right wick and fragrance combination.
- Flat reset after burning and cooling.
- No wax blooming, frosting, orange peel or volcano appearance after burn.
- Developed by the same people who produce the waxes for the bestselling brand, Heart and Home Candles.
- Fully recyclable or biodegradable materials used in the packaging including the bags it comes in!
Zofia Cetnar (verified owner) –
SoyaLuna wax.I can’t believe how easy was to work with how and how perfect the candle looks after cooling down.No need for heat gun.
Amazing wax! the smooth tops are perfect! no need for heat guns. hot and cold throw are superb. ill use no other wax now :)
Lora Robertson (verified owner) –
Soyaluna is an amazing wax! The reset on it is so smooth. It’s so smooth on the tops and so white. I’d highly recommend this wax