Despatch & Delivery Information
All delivery times stated on Cosy Owl do not include despatch time, which is usually within 24 hours, but can occasionally be longer especially during our peak season. All orders are usually despatched within a maximum of 3 business days. Despatch and deliveries are business days only (Mon-Fri exc. Bank holidays). Please allow the stated time frame of your chosen carriage option to pass before chasing your delivery; next business day (2-day for Highlands & islands) or up to 5 business days (Courier or Royal Mail). Orders placed BEFORE 1pm, with express delivery selected, will be dispatched the same day on a next working day service (2 day service for Highlands and Islands). Orders placed AFTER 1pm, with express delivery selected, will be shipped the following working day on a next working day service (2 day service for Highlands and Islands).
You will receive an email letting you know when your order has been dispatched.
Receiving Large Palletised Orders
Bulk orders of goods will be palletised and delivered on a one-man, curb-side service only meaning that depending upon the conditions, drivers may refuse to deliver to the location of your choice. You are advised to ensure you have adequate man power to accept delivery of an order that will be shipped on a pallet, to move it from the curb side to the location required. This is the responsibility of the customer. Failure to accept delivery or request redelivery can incur additional charges.
Signing For Deliveries
It is essential that all goods are checked before being signed for. If an item is damaged, sign for the item as 'damaged', notify the driver and Cosy Owl at your earliest convenience. By failing to do so, you are accepting responsibility for any damage discovered thereafter, voiding any claim. Any claims of damage raised after 30 days will not be honoured due to the length of time the item has been stored and handled, unadvised.
For Unwanted Items:
- We must be informed beforehand and within 30 days of receipt of your intention to return.
- We will refund/credit or replace any unwanted items within 14 days of return to us.
- Returns will only be accepted for unused goods in a resalable condition.
- Returned goods must be sent by the customer in suitable packaging, the return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any loss of value resulting from use of the item or damage to the item must be financially compensated by the customer, or this may result in an amount being deducted from any refund due.
For Faulty Items:
- If an item is faulty, we must be informed as soon as possible of your intention to return. We will give instructions for the return of the item.
- The item must be complete with all its component parts.
- A repair must not have been attempted.
- The item must not have been altered or modified in any way.
- The customer is responsible for ensuring the item arrives back to us in the same condition as it was sent. The return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer, but in almost all cases will be refunded after the item has been received by us.
- Items must be inspected upon receipt and signed for as damaged if applicable. All damage to goods must be reported to Cosy Owl within 30 days of receipt. Claims outside of 30 days will not be honoured due to uncertainty over how the product has been handled and stored. By signing for goods, you are accepting they were provided in good condition.