Are you a creative person with a passion for crafts, photography, video creation, social media and visual merchandising?
We are one of the UK’s leading suppliers to the candle making and craft markets and are committed to providing unique, eye-catching videos, product imagery, and helpful guides for our websites and social media channels. We are seeking an individual to take control of our visual content and drive our social media engagement. With our digital marketing team, you can experiment with and practice existing and new crafts and techniques to inform and inspire our customers. This would be a dream job for many, and we want to welcome someone into the team who has a passion for crafts!
We are a fast-growing company with great plans for the future and this is a fantastic opportunity to combine your passion for creating exciting content with our fast-paced but relaxed working environment. The ideal candidate will be interested in creating engaging social media posts, have some experience of photoshop and video editing and will have a keen eye for how to create stunning images and videos.
We are committed to the development of our people and full training will be provided as part of the induction process.
Job Role Includes
- Photographing candle-making and craft supplies.
- Identifying and procuring a stock of props, backdrops and equipment to ensure a high quality of output.
- To be involved with all social media platforms, creating unique and engaging posts.
- Photography and video editing.
- Designing product packaging, how-to guides and instructions.
- Getting hands-on and trialling our products for greater familiarity and troubleshooting.
- Putting forward ideas for creative content to promote brand awareness.
- To become competent with existing crafts and be at the forefront of developing new crafts and techniques and demonstrating these to our customers.
- Delivering all required content within agreed timescales.
- High levels of attention to detail are essential in all tasks undertaken.
- Creative flair and an eye for visuals.
- Ability to deliver unique, exciting content within budget.
- Existing experience of crafting is beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to deliver to timescales.
- Familiarity with ecommerce or website development beneficial but not essential.
- Examples of previous content or written work beneficial if available.
- Can lone work using initiative but also enjoys being part of a team.
- Ability to absorb technical information and new processes efficiently.
- Some experience of Photoshop and video editing software.
- Graphic design experience beneficial but not essential.
This is a full-time position with a 3-month probationary period, based in our Braintree premises. The successful applicant will work 08:45am-17:30pm Monday to Friday. Starting pay £20,000 plus loyalty holiday scheme and optional pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role, we would be pleased to hear from you, either email: email@example.com or call us on: 01376 555 180 (please ask to speak to Andrew or Richard).
The application process closes May 14th.