Our Response to Coronavirus
As the situation regarding COVID-19 develops, we want to keep you informed of steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, whilst continuing to offer our usual service. This is a rapidly changing situation and we will keep you updated as this changes.
Our current service offering
- We are still able to offer our usual same day dispatch times from our warehouses.
- We are still able to offer the same telephone and email customer support services.
- Our couriers are currently still providing next day services to the UK and still providing services to France and Germany but services into Europe could take up to 24 hours longer to be delivered than usual due to local restrictions.
- We have taken the decision to close our showroom for walk in customers and temporarily disabled the click and collect service.
Steps we have taken to minimise risk to our customers and staff
- We are monitoring and following current Government guidelines and will continue to do so as the outbreak continues.
- Where possible staff are working from home or have been spaced out more in their working environment.
- Greater hygiene steps have been added, involving cleaning on the way in and extra daily cleaning schedules.
- We have split the warehouse into two shifts to minimise contact and space staff out, whilst continuing to offer the same service.
- We have closed the showroom to all walk-in customers and disabled the click and collect service.
- Our couriers are operating a no contact policy on both collection and delivery. They will not ask for signatures and will leave the parcels outside the property in a safe place.
We have a fantastic team at Cosy Owl who are working hard in these challenging times to serve our customers and take care of one another. The days, weeks and months ahead will be challenging for everyone and we will update you as the situation evolves.