This mould is ideal for making a block of Christmas trees that can easily be broken down in to 6 individual melts. Please note, the mould does not come with wax.
Suggestions for making your Christmas trees melts
- Melt the wax and allow it to cool to 55°C before pouring it carefully into the moulds (pouring it into the moulds at a higher temperature, could cause the melts to become damaged and leak) - always use a flat surface which is resistant to heat (most counter surfaces in kitchens are)
- For single colour trees, simply pour your wax into the mould up to the max level
- If you want to combine colours (different greens perhaps), initially pour a small amount of the wax you want to be on the top surface of the tree into the cavity and allow it to set slightly - then add additional colours as required (we suggest no more than three colours per tree)
- Allow the wax to cool down so it is clear to see it is solidifying before closing the lid and leave to cure until hardened
- A pillar blend of wax is the preferred choice by most of our customers as this type of wax is harder and allows the solidified trees to be easily removed from the mould
Remember to include an appropriate natural fragrance to create the all important desired aroma. A selection of the most suitable fragrances can be found in our Christmas Fragrance Oils or Wood Fragrance Oils listings.
This mould is fully recyclable and is made of Eco PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic .